Generate out-of-the-box profits with the KODAK Picture Saver Scanning System
Now you can help customers transform a lifetime of memories so they can be easily shared, preserved, printed and displayed in exciting ways.
The KODAK Picture Saver Scanning System instantly creates a high-value new market and revenue stream for your business: helping people turn hundreds, even thousands of their pictures, postcards and other memorabilia into digital files.
Itâ€™s easy: consumers bring in their memories, you quickly and safely scan them, restore and enhance image quality, and return digital images on DVDs, portable USB drives, CDs and even KODAK Picture CDs. Plus, you can promote an array of photo specialty products created from their new digital files.
with powerful, easy-to-use features
Offering powerful productivity and image quality advantages, including â€“
- Gentle photo handling â€“ with the KODAK Gentle Photo Separation Module, the specially designed transport treats every photo with extra-gentle care; an optional document separation module is also available
- KODAK PERFECT TOUCH Technology built in â€“ for bright, vibrant colors and rich detail in addition to the ability to improve contrast and color balance and correct red eye
- Flexible workflow â€“ start, stop, or reopen an existing scanning job at any point in the capture-edit-output cycle; this gives you the flexibility, for example, to stop a current job, start an urgent new customer order, and then easily reopen and finish the previous job without losing productivity
- Slideshow and upload feature â€“ provides an automatic slideshow of a customerâ€™s images on a KODAK Picture CD, plus optional uploads to the KODAK Gallery (with a link to one-step downloading of KODAK EASYSHARE Software)
- Automatic image straightening â€“ delivers auto deskew for proper image alignment
- Software-based image cleaning â€“ to reduce artifacts from environmental factors, such as dust
- Optional A3-and A4-size flatbeds â€“ to handle oversize or fragile photos, documents and bound materials
- Photo and document scanning â€“ of originals from 50 x 63.5 mm (2 x 2.5 inches) up to 215 x 863 mm (8.5 x 34 inches)
Powerful KODAK Picture Saver
Icon-based navigation and an intuitive interface makes it a snap to create high-quality images with ease
- Change settings mid-job â€“ for greater control over how photos are scanned, enhancing your workflow
- â€ťOne-upâ€ť viewing option for scanned images â€“ allows you to see a large view of each image to better evaluate quality and easily note any needed image enhancements
- Output to CDs/DVDs/portable USB drives/KODAK Picture CDs â€“ one-button ease for transferring images to a variety of media
- Smart Touch functionality â€“ for document scanning, lets you assign one-button shortcuts to common scanning tasks to save time and simplify operations
Create a new revenue stream that goes beyond supplying digital images on DVDs, CDs or portable USB drives. Now you can also promote and sell a range of photo-centric keepsakes and gift items, including photo books, scrapbooks, frames, tributes, T-shirts, multimedia creations, calendars, mugs, mouse pads and much more.
KODAK Picture Saver
Scanning System PS410
Itâ€™s a highly productive system for customers with flexible volumes â€“
â€˘ 25-picture auto feeder â€“ add more photos to the feeder during scanning to increase productivity
â€˘ Post-scan image sharpening â€“ to improve crispness of originals
â€˘ KODAK PERFECT TOUCH benefits â€“ image retouching that allows you to digitally adjust brightness, contrast and color balance to restore older pictures
â€˘ Automatic orientation of images
â€˘ Capture both sides of pictures and documents at the same time â€“ to boost speed and productivity
1 year Advanced Unit Replacement (AUR) warranty