PLEASE NOTE: Bundled software like Adobe Acrobat and Kofax Virtual ReScan are not included with Refurbished scanners.
With duplex scanning speeds of up to 80 images per minute in Color, Grayscale,
and Black & White, the fi-6130 also delivers uncompromised high-resolution
performance of up to 60 images per minute at an astounding 300 dpi resolution
for high accuracy OCR and bar code recognition. Combined with one of the most
advanced paper separation features in its class, the fi-6130 employs reversing
roller technology and a host of intelligent functions to provide exceptional
feeding reliability for a wide variety of document types.
- Continuous hard and embossed card scanning up to 1.4mm thick
- Ultrasonic Double-feed Detection sensor for security against lost images
- Intelligent Multi-Feed Function for efficiently scanning overlapped documents like taped receipts
- Paper Protection sensor to stop a jam before it happens
- Long document support up to 10 feet(with TWAIN driver)
Whether the infrastructure is fixed or expanding, managing technology efficiently
inside the organization is key to reducing total cost of ownership and the
Fujitsu fi-6130 provides system administrators with advanced software tools to
centrally manage the scanner more productively and cost effectively.
- Agent, console and server remote scanner management
- Real-time Fujitsu scanner inventory
- Status and alert monitoring
- Centralized driver update deployment
- Consumable management