One Stop Shopping for Desktop
ScanStore carries all of the top desktop batch scanning applications in one
place. Our sales staff is familiar with each product, its features, advantages
and limitations. We can provide live demos for any application using your actual
documents so you can see exactly how they will work before you buy.
These solutions have affordable versions for small businesses, but can scale up
to large service bureau operations as well. ScanStore can provide capture
solutions for any size project. We also provide advanced OCR,
forms processing and
Scanning Software Reviews & Comparisons
See the Scanning Solutions Comparison
page for a detailed list of which programs have what automation features and more information on choosing an imaging solution.
You can read about an in-depth comparative evaluation of the top selling Desktop Batch Scanning applications in this exclusive
Document Scanning Software Review.
Choosing a Scanning Solution
Document scanning is the work it takes to get you to your goal of a digital office. Automating this process as much as possible is key to keeping costs low and ROI high.
For example, if an OCR automation costs $3,000 to implement, but by doing so you save a $15/hr employee 10 hours per week of data entry, the feature has paid for itself in 20 weeks.
There are many ways to automate data entry from scanned documents:
- Barcode coversheets provide all index information needed to file automatically
- Barcodes on document identify one or more key pieces of data
- Zone OCR reads index values from text printed in a fixed location on each page
- Database lookups are used to fill in matching data from a key field
- Full-Page OCR reads the text on the entire document, making it searchable
The following have traditionally been the domain of forms processing applications, but lowered costs have made them practical for high-volume batch scanning applications:
- Checkboxes are recognized to determine a selection
- Handprint fields can be read with ICR (Intelligent Character Recognition)
- Dynamic OCR locates data elements that appear in different locations on different pages
Our document scannning experts will help you find the right software for your
project from among all the top solutions, not just one or two. We will
tailor your solution to your needs and design the most efficient and automated
workflow possible. Please contact us for a