This Scanner Is Currently Unavailable or Discontinued
This record has been provided to help you find parts for your scanner.
Website and Brochure links may stop working at any time.
We didn’t build it to keep your business
competitive. We built it to put you in the lead
The smart, fast, easy, friendly, quiet, secure,
remotely controlled KODAK Scan Station 500.
Add performance and power—in a small package—to your business.
Getting documents into the workflow fast is essential. Helping your business
do more with those documents is even more important. That’s why we built the
KODAK Scan Station 500. It’s a network scanning device loaded with smart
features that make it easy to integrate, manage, and scan.
BUILT WITH A PURPOSE
Send information. Not just data.
Our exclusive Voice Attachment feature gives you the option to record and send
essential directions with your documents.
Make sure everyone gets the message.
With one scan, send a document to the network, to e-mail, to the printer, to
fax, to a USB drive, to FTP, to Secure FTP and to FTP secure—simultaneously!
Built for Remote Administration:
- Create and manage lists of Scan Station 500 devices
- Group and classify managed devices
- Update the configuration and embedded software of one, some or all
- View the status of managed devices
- Remotely access single managed devices
Built to be Faster:
- Up to 9X faster than the competition (200 dpi, color duplex mode)
- Scan up to 3,000 pages per day
- Auto orientation reduces document prep time and labor
- Robust and versatile paper handling
- Feeder tray accommodates up to 75 pages
- Single-pass, double-sided scanning saves time
Built to be Secure:
- Enable or disable scanning to portable flash drives
- User Authentication based upon standard Windows OS™ authentication
- Transaction log tracks all usage
- Tighter security to help prevent malicious access
- PDF private key encryption
- Secure login via LDAP
- Send files via Secure FTP (SFTP) and FTP Secure (FTPs)
Built to be Easy to Use:
- Intuitive touchscreen operation
- Blank Page Removal instantly reduces file size
- Frequent job settings can be programmed for timesaving convenience
- Easy to configure remotely
- Kodak’s Perfect Page Scanning for great image quality—automatically
- LDAP address lookup is compatible with your company directory
- Files can be named according to your company standards
The large 20.3 cm (8 in.) LCD touchscreen makes it easy for everyone to scan and share.
Built to be Office Friendly:
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Integrated fax/modem - no need for a separate fax machine - incoming fax
- Scan and send with one device—no additional hardware or software
- Ergonomically correct for standing or seated operation
- Ideal for walk-up or dedicated use
- Optional A3 and A4 flatbed accessories allow you to scan oversized and
Built to Inspire Confidence:
The award-winning KODAK Service & Support professionals are always here to
help keep your business running smoothly.
Perfect Page Scanning Software
Setup and Documentation CD-ROMs
Quick Install Guide
One portable USB drive
Configuration organizer software