Fast, Powerful, yet Simple
Speed. It's your top priority. You don't have time fiddling with the scanner. You just want to get the job done - fast, with bare minimum amount of time and effort. Now you can, with the Avision AV280, scan at blazing speeds of up to 70 pages per minute or 140 images per minute. Not only is it fast, it's also more reliable, with a 6,000 recommended daily duty cycle. Handle up to 100 sheets per batch operation, and get high quality images utilizing professional CCD optical scanning technology at 600 dpi resolution.
A Large LCD Display
The AV280 is easy to use through the enhanced LCD display which allows 128x 32 dots (16*4 characters). By selecting your destination and pressing the “Scan” button, the scan can be started and the scanned image can be linked to your desired destination application such as e-mail, printer, or image-editing software application. Up to nine frequently used scan settings and destinations can be preset for different scanning needs.
Compact and Earth-Friendly Design
The AV280 is compact and earth-friendly in design since it uses the LED lamp as the light source. The LED lamps are lower power consumption and are designed to last for the life of the scanner.
Reverse Roller Technology Enhances
Feeding Reliability Equipped with the innovative reverse roller technology for advanced paper separation, the AV280 delivers outstanding feeding reliability for an even a wider variety of document types and weights.
Ultrasonic Multi-Feed Detection
With the built-in ultrasonic multi-feed detection capability, the scanner allows you to set overlapped paper by detecting paper thickness between document. When multi-feed is detected a warning message will be prompted.
- Avision Button Manager 2
- Button Manager 2 makes it easy for you to scan and send your image to your favorite destinations with a press of one button. Now the new version comes with an innovative feature to let you scan and automatically upload the scanned document to popular cloud repositories such as Google Docs, Microsoft SharePoint, or FTP. In addition, the iScan feature allows you to insert the scanned image or recognized text after optional OCR (Optical Character Recognition) process to your text editor such as Microsoft Word to get your job done easily and quickly.
- AVScan 5.0
- Document imaging is the very first step of document management. However, poor quality images can cause serious problems to later indexing or storing processes. It may increase scanning labour costs and lower OCR accuracy. AvScan 5.0 ensures all documents are checked and polished at the time they are scanned such that the image quality is guaranteed before they are ready to use for other purposes. AvScan 5.0 is an intelligent scanning and electronic filing solution. AvScan 5.0 possesses distinct features that convert and index scanned information into electronic documents for easy storage and fast retrieval.
- PaperPort 14
- PaperPort provides the easiest way to turn paper into organized digital documents that everybody in an office can quickly find and use. PaperPort works with scanners, multifunction printers, and networked digital copiers to turn paper documents into digital documents. It then helps you to manage them along with all other electronic documents in one convenient and easy-to-use filing system.
Optional Software (mention in Customer Notes field on checkout to include):
- Adobe Acrobat Standard 8 (+$50.00)
- Adobe Acrobat Standard 9 (+$75.00)
Includes 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty