This Scanner Is Currently Unavailable or Discontinued
This record has been provided to help you find parts for your scanner.
Website and Brochure links may stop working at any time.
Add performance and power—in a small
package—to your business.
Getting documents into the workflow fast is
essential. Helping your business do more with those documents is even more
important. That’s why we built the KODAK Scan Station 520EX. It’s a network
scanning device loaded with smart features that make it easy to integrate, scan,
The smart, fast, easy, friendly, quiet,
secure KODAK Scan Station 520EX.
BUILT WITH PURPOSE
Send information. Not just data.
Our exclusive Voice Attachment feature gives you
the option to record and send essential directions with your documents.
Make sure everyone gets the message.
With one scan, send a document to the network, to
e-mail, to the printer, to fax, to a USB drive, and to FTP—simultaneously!
Built to be Faster:
- Up to 9X faster than the competition (200
dpi, color duplex mode)
- Scan up to 1,500 pages per day
- Robust and versatile paper handling
- Feeder tray accommodates up to 75 pages
- Single-pass, double-sided scanning saves
Built to be Secure:
- Enable or disable scanning to portable flash
- User Authentication based upon standard
Windows OS™ authentication
- Transaction log tracks all usage
- PDF private key encryption
- Secure login via LDAP
Built to be Easy to Use:
- Intuitive touchscreen operation
- Blank Page Removal instantly reduces file
- Frequent job settings can be programmed for
- Easy to configure remotely
- Kodak’s Perfect Page Scanning for great
- LDAP address lookup is compatible with your
- Files can be named according to your company
Built to be Office Friendly:
- Whisper-quiet operation
- Integrated fax/modem—no need for a separate
- Scan and send with one device—no additional
hardware or software required
- Ergonomically correct for standing or seated
- Ideal for walk-up or dedicated use
Perfect Page Scanning Software
Setup and Documentation CD-ROMs
Quick Install Guide
One portable USB drive
Configuration organizer software