One Source, Many Solutions
At ScanStore you'll find many of the top document scanning and data capture solutions in one place.
Contact Us to speak directly to an expert with at least 10 years of experience
implementing affordable imaging and OCR solutions built for business. We'll be happy to discuss your
project and help you find the best Document Scanning for your project.
Our Simple OCR Store has a comprehensive guide to
document scanning, OCR, and
Enterprise Data Capture applications. Including solutions from:
You'll find flexibility with each of these products allowing a one-person shop to jump right in,
or scale up to enterprise or service bureau proportions. If you need to throw some data capture
into the document imaging mix, we also carry OCR,
forms processing and
Information and Advice
Take a look at our Scanning Solutions Comparison
page to find in-depth information on the features of our offerings and for more insight in finding the best fit.
And be sure not to miss our detailed comparison of the favorite Batch Scanning solutions in our exclusive
Document Scanning Software Review.
What's Right for You
You want a paperless office and document scanning is part of the path to get you there.
Simply buying a scanner and feeding paper into it isn't going to save you money.
Automation of the scanning process is what holds costs down and drives up your Return on Investment.
For example, if an OCR automation costs $3,000 to implement, but by doing so you save a $15/hr employee 10 hours per week of data entry, the feature has paid for itself in 20 weeks.
So how do we automate the data capture? Here are a few possibilities:
- Full-Page OCR turns a scan into a full-text document you can search
- Barcodes on each document contain key data like a customer name or invoice number
- A single field on the document is compared to a database to lookup other data
- Zone OCR picks up details such as a date or amount due
- Barcode coversheets give pertinent details for the auto-filing of a stack of paper
In recent years the cost of tasks restricted to the forms-processing realm have come down
and it is now possible to perform some of the following processes in batch applications:
- Dynamic OCR finds data that can move about the page from one form to the next
- Handprinted information can be understood via ICR (Intelligent Character Recognition)
- Choices made via checkboxes or fill-in can be recognized
Our CDIA+ experts are waiting to work with you in finding the best fit for your particular document scanning project. Please contact us for a